Actolegal is an LLP formed for the basis of providing the major legal services through online mode.

Latest News

Contact Info


Corprorate Immigration

Corporate Immigration

Many countries are turning to corporate immigration to meet their talent needs. Manage your talent pool efficiently to take advantage of the global market and expand your business horizon internationally. Our team can help you competently sponsor your employees on work visas and green cards. We provide assistance in immigration advisory service for the following visa categories.

  • O-1 Visa (Individuals of Extraordinary Ability)
  • Diplomatic Visa (A Visa)
  • Visitor Visa (B-1/B-2)
  • Temporary Worker Visa (H-1B)
  • Intracompany Transferee Visa (L-1A/L-1B)
  • Employment-Based Permanent Residence (Green Card)
  • Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers (R Visa)
  • National Interest Waiver
  • E-3 Visa
  • Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers
  • Employment Eligibility Verification

O-1 Visa (Individuals of Extraordinary Ability)

Any individual that possesses an extraordinary ability in domains like science, art, business, education or athletics can apply for a non-immigrant visa. In addition, individuals with extraordinary achievements in the television/motion picture industry and with national/international recognitions can apply for a non-immigrant visa.

Diplomatic Visa (A Visa)

A-1 or A-2 visas is for diplomats and other foreign government officials to enter the United States to engage only in official duties or activities on behalf of their national government.

Visitor Visa (B-1/B-2)

Visitor nonimmigrant visas are for those who want to visit the United States temporarily for business (B-1 visa),as tourist (B-2 visa), or for a combined purposes (B-1/B-2).

Temporary Worker Visa (H-1B)

The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows U.S. companies to employ foreign national graduates in specialized fields such as in IT, finance, accounting, architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, medicine, etc.

Intracompany Transferee Visa (L-1A/L-1B)

L-1A or L-1B visas is applied by an employer, and issued to qualified employees to be allowed to live and work in the United States. The L-1A visa is for intracompany transferees who work in managerial or executive positions in a company that is located outside the United States. The L-1B visa is for intracompany transferees who work in positions that require specialized knowledge.

Employment-Based Permanent Residence (Green Card)

U.S. immigration law provisions for certain foreign nationals who are employment-based immigrants to become lawful permanent residents by issuing Green Cards.

There are five Employment-Based (EB) visa categories:

  • EB-1 - For multinational executives with exceptional experience and ability in science, art, education, business, or sport.
  • EB-2 - For those who hold a Master's degree or higher in professions including medicine, science, and teaching.
  • EB-3 - For skilled workers (Master’s degree and PhD holders) with minimum 2 years of experience in their field who are not covered by the EB-2 visa, and for low skilled workers to take a permanent US job.
  • EB-4 - For those migrants who do not qualify under other visa categories: some religious workers, US Foreign service employees, and others.
  • EB-5 - For investors who invest a minimum of either $500,000 or $1,000,000 in a US business with at least 10 employees.

Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers (R Visa)

R-1 visa is for foreign nationals who needs to temporarily enter the United States temporarily to be employed (even part time) as a minister or in any other religious vocation or occupation (average of not less than 20 hours per week) by:

  • A non-profit religious organization in the United States;
  • A religious organization (authorized by a group tax exemption holder) to use its group tax exemption; or
  • A non-profit religious organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States.

National Interest Waiver

A National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition comes under the employment-based, second-preference (EB-2) immigration category. Under NIW, a foreign national is eligible for an EB-2 visa without a job offer and without filing a labor certification application, if that person demonstrates with relevant evidence that he/she seeking entry to the U.S., is in its national interest.

E-3 Visa

This is similar to H-1B visa but E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia.

Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers

The H-2B program allows temporary employment of foreign nationals by U.S. employers or agents in non-agricultural jobs who meet specific regulatory requirements.

Employment Eligibility Verification

Form I-9 is used for verifying the employment authorization and identity of foreign nationals hired for the purpose of employment in the United States.

FAQ about Corporate-immigration