What is Trademark Watch?
Registering a trademark is the first step towards protecting your brand name. A trademark is a symbol and can be anything from a name, picture, and word to even a label or a sound. Once registered, it can be a precious asset for a business as with a trademark, the business can project its unique positioning to the consumers.
To ensure you have full control over it, you need to keep a close watch on all the probable attempts by other businesses and individuals to register similar trademarks, even if these are related to other domains. While the Registrar does have its own set of rules for approving trademarks, it is not enough to ensure that no similar or identical brand names are registered. This is where a trademark watch comes in; it will keep you informed of any similar brand names across the web or new applications at the trademark office, both in India and globally.
What are the reasons for choosing our trademark watch service? ( Checklist)
We value trademarks as unique creations for promoting your brand. Hence, we design a customized trademark watch parameter to suit your unique needs. Here is a checklist for you to understand why our trademark watch service is a cut above others-
- Our watch identifies similarities in word meanings. It is not restricted to mere similar/identical word matches
- We leverage technology to identify visual and phonetic resemblances as well
- We provide timely reports so that you can act fast to protect your intellectual property
- We also have a user-friendly portal where you can store and review your watch reports
- We offer cost-effective analysis
- We offer volume discounts and affordable rates
Process of Trademark Watch
You discuss your business and brand with our lawyers. The lawyers recommend the variations on your brand name that need to be tracked.
We have access to the database of all trademark filings across industries. We keep a watch on all new filings. With the help of it, we capture the mention of similar or identical brands.
We provide you with real-time information on any attempts by other businesses and individuals to register similar trademarks, even those in other domains. This can be done in India and globally.